[Fwd: [Fwd: graffiti]]

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: graffiti]]
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 12:45:48 -0600
--------------C51A7970ABFF00C674F79455

By popular demand (well, one demand anyway) here's a repost of Ernie's
bathroom graffiti.  You might find it interesting to note that since
1/1/99 I've gotten 66 messages with the word "shit" in them.  This is
out of approximately 12,000 messages I've received during this time.
This rate is entirely to low!  The thickos are not meeting their quota!
:)

- Biscuit

--------------C51A7970ABFF00C674F79455