elephants

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: elephants
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:56:50 -0800
A couple took their young son for his first visit to the circus and by
chance their seats were next to the
elephant pen. When his father left to buy popcorn, the boy piped up, "Mom,
what's that long thing on the
elephant?"
"That's the elephant's trunk, dear," she replied."No, not that." "Oh, that's
the elephant's tail.""No, Mom. Down
underneath." His mother blushed and said, "Oh, that's nothing." Pretty soon
the father returned and the mother went off to get a soda. As soon as she
had left the boy repeated his question. "That's the elephant's trunk, son."
"Dad, I know what an elephant's trunk is. The thing at the other end." "Oh,
that's the elephant's tail.""No, down there." The father took a good look
and explained, "That's the elephant's penis." "Dad, how come when I asked
Mom, she said it was nothing?"
The man took a deep breath and replied, "Son, I've spoiled that woman."