FW: Harley Davidson

To: Thickos <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Harley Davidson
From: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:05:54 -0500
Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and
went
to heaven.  At the gates, an angel told Davidson, "Well, you've been
such a good guy and your motorcycles have changed the world.  As a reward,
you can hang out with anyone you want to in Heaven."

Davidson thought about it and said, "I wanna hang out with God, Himself."
The
befeathered fellow at the Gates quickly took Arthur to the Throne Room and
introduced him to God.  Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor

of Woman?"

God said, "Ah, yes."

"Well," said Davidson, "You have some major design flaws in your invention:

1. There's too much front end protrusion

2. It chatters at high speeds

3. The rear end wobbles too much, and

4. The intake is placed too close to the exhaust."

"Hmmm..." replied God, "hold on."  God went to the Celestial Supercomputer,
typed in a few keystrokes, and waited for the result.  The computer printed
out a slip of paper and God read it. "It may be that my invention is
flawed,"
God replied to Arthur Davidson, "but according to My computer, more people
are riding my invention than yours."