Re: video tapes

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: video tapes
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:25:48 -0500
>The Team Thicko party tape from IRP is now available. This tape includes
>58 minutes of the jam session shot by Tony Drews and edited by Bill
>Dalton on state of the art digital editing suite. The performers include
>Jack Drews on lead vocal, William Severin Thompson on lead vocals and
>backup guitar, Jon Forsberg on harmonica and rhythm guitar, Brother
>Travato on the 5 gallon wat....er drums, and Bill Dalton on lead guitar.
>This is offered at $10 a copy to cover the cost of the master tape,
>professional duplication and mailing.

HooRay!

I've been waiting for someone to produce something better than those grainy
surveilance tapes I was able to download from MI5. It'll be good to see
everyone without those black rectangles over their eyes.

I count me in for one or two. I'll let you know which and send a check soon.

Scott Paceley  *  spaceley@uiuc.edu  * 217-333-8759  *  Champaign, Illinois
                           graphic design, photography, photo-illustration