Some More Blonde Jokes

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some More Blonde Jokes
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:00:27 -0600
Thes have been forwarded to me by a Thicko who is too shy to send them out
directly. Apparently, I have no such problems.

irv the pirv

A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor.
The doctor asked her what had happened to her ears
and she answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone
rang - but instead of picking up the phone I
accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."
"Oh Dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But
what happened to your other ear?" "The IDIOT called
back."

 A blonde decides to do something wild she hasn't
done before, so she sets out to rent her first X-rated adult video.
She goes to the video store and, after looking around for a
while, selects a title that sounds very stimulating.

She drives home, lights some candles, slips into
something comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR. To her
disappointment, there's nothing but static on the screen, so she
calls the video store to complain.

 Blonde: "I just rented an adult movie from you and
there's nothing on the tape, but static."

Store Clerk: "Sorry about, that. We've had problems
with some  of those tapes. Which title did you rent?"

Blonde: "It's called 'Head Cleaner'