Speckman at the Glen

To: "'list '" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speckman at the Glen
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 01:20:51 -0600

Rick Cook wrote:

>Gary, I'm copying the Speedvision for you.
>The opening is great of you sliding into
>the gravel.  You did The Team proud.

Sorry to see a nice drive end that way, but what a spectacular exit in a
huge cloud of dust and flying gravel! Clearly the feature of the Group A
race. I notice that SpeedVision went right to the checkered flag after
Gary left his mark on the gravel trap - understandable since what's left
to cover after that?

If shameless self promotion is the Thicko goal, it certainly got the
attention of the TV folk!

And was that W.S.T. singing at a Thicko meat-fest?

Jim Hill