Re: Speaking Odd Cars

To: speckman@coredcs.com
Subject: Re: Speaking Odd Cars
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:46:50 -0600

I haven't seen the car in 3-D, but I do recall
having seen a picture of it somewhere...
perhaps a back issue of VSCDA's newsletter?

Greg

Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com> on 02/16/2000 12:38:24 PM

Please respond to Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>

To:   team-thicko@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: Gregory Schulz/MED/IT/ATLAS COPCO)

Subject:  Speaking Odd Cars

Reading about Mike Rosen's newest find, I am reminded of the car we see at
several VSCDA events.

It is an open wheel car, fabricated from the fuel drop tank off of a fighter
jet.  I must admit, I dont have any more details.  Perhaps someone else on
the list could enlighten us more on this car.

To say the least, it is a real trip watching this car race.  I wish I had a
picture of it for you all to see.

Anybody have more information on this car?

Petro, do you have any pics of this car in your achives?

Gary