Re: Grassroots Motorsports

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports
From: mike rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:14:40 -0500

"Wm. Severin Thompson" wrote:

> There are Thickos in  drag

This may finally be the incentive I've needed to get rid of the lace frills on
my driving suit...Do you have any idea how hard it is to get Nomex lace?....I
also promise to stop playing ABBA on the race car's sound system.

But then again, if horse racing is the sport of kings, wouldn't drag racing be
the sport of queens?

I'm a member because no-one else would have me, but the food is good - when any
of it gets across the border and isn't frozen solid. Blame Canada

Mike (two-Stroke) Rosen
1958 VAY Special, 1965 Mercury Outboard Special