April event

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: April event
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:48:12 -0600
What with Road America pricing SVRA out of the Road America date, the
racing season in the central part of the U. S. starts too late for a
junkie like me.

Yesterday I received in the mail the entry blank for Midwest Council's
race at Blackhawk the weekend of April 16. One-day event. One class for
all vintage cars (they usually have a pretty good turnout). 10 minute
practice, 20 minute qualifying, 30 minute race. $150.

I'm going to run it. I'm not going to enter early, but will make the
final decision based on weather, a couple of days before the event.
There is no late entry extra fee bullshit, either.

Website www.execpc.com/~mcscc, phone 815-434-9999, or SSAE to Midwestern
Council, 3618 E 1769th Rd., Ottowa IL 61350.

--

TR6 -- Spring!
TR4 -- Sprang