parts/history question.

To: "'Team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts/history question.
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:55:20 -0500
Ok sprite/midget Guys..
 i am in the process of dimantling a 71 midget for parts. the car was 50$ as i
found it in a woods. anyways. it nearly tore in half as we put it on the
trailer.
i bought it to have some spare engine/tranny susp. parts etc. as we yanked the
1275 out. it came with a smoothcase tranny. i was a bit disapointed in this,
but hey it was 50$. But for future reference..when did they start putting the
ribcase on 1275's? or was this a fluke of somesort. i cant seem to find the
proper info in my books.

anyone want an extra smoothcase?..you pay shipping..its yours..
R(wnik) Kansas