Pharmaceutical folly

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Pharmaceutical folly
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:10:54 -0600
Perhaps many have already heard the radio commercial regarding
the inability of some of the Florida electorate to cast their
ballots correctly. It has a guy impersonating Bob Dole, and he
talks about a new drug:

"Votegra - the prescription for electile dysfunction"

Among the many testimonials rattled off in the 60 sec. spot, a
couple male voters proclaimed: "I don't have to leave the voting
booth anymore with my chad hanging out" and "Before Votegra I could
never keep my point up". A female voter offered: "I told him to push,
push, PUSH it all the way in, but he just couldn't before Votegra".

It was p-r-e-t-t-y wierd to awaken to that this morning!