Slowhand on TV + One more time on the sheep

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Slowhand on TV + One more time on the sheep
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:30:30 EST
Wonderful!  I got a call from son Mark earlier in the year reporting on this
American Movie Classics viddeo. Of course by the time he called, it was over.
I will keep a video eye out for Slowhand, tonight.

Sheep Story:   You know I hate to bring this up again, but truth is stranger
than fiction.  Linda and just returned from over two weeks on the road
following the breaking news on the sheep molestation article in the Waterloo
Courier, that I reported on earlier.

YESTERDAY I saw an airing of an advertisement for Hawkeye Community College.
They showed a row of sheep in pen being fed hay by one of the students
standing on the fence.  Timing is everything...what's wrong with this
picture? Obviously they are strong on animal husbandry.

True, I swear it.

Joe

<< Hey Y'all,

 Yes, set your VCR's to tape this one boys and girls... The ThickTones own
 Bill "Slowhand, I don't play no freakin' chords" Dalton in his movie
 premiere playing their "one hit" wonder... "Short Shorts".