looking for tape of Watkins Glen race

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for tape of Watkins Glen race
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@pyro.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:02:57 -0600
Would anyone have taped the Zippo Vintage GP at Watkins Glen and be willing
to run off a copy. I will gladly provide a fresh tape.  I was out of town
and my vcr taped something else...I was not amused when I returned to find
this out.

Thanks in advance...

Jim Fuerstenberg
"It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex
the distinction of being one of the most popular, most maligned
and least understood of human activities."

Charles Beaumont and Phillip F. Nolan (Omnibus of Speed, 1958)