more thicko, tireless self promotion

To: "'Team-Thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-Thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: more thicko, tireless self promotion
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:26:52 -0400
Hey fellow thicko's here's a word of good news.
 Southwind Racing and the RCCSA girls earned a first place at Akron Ohio's
Motorama. We entered Tinkerbell in the 7nth Annual custom/restored  car show, a
3 day indoor event at downtown Akron's convention center. We won in the
"restored sports" class against several trailer queens(and yes there were other
cars in the class too). The most often answered question: yes we really race
it.  Noteworthy is that during Saturday, the girls were asked to rethink there
outstanding tireless self promotion outfits by the show director. Fortunately
for the girls, our fellow entrants had no kind words for the car show staff,
and encouraged the girls to continue as they enjoyed the hardworking RCCSA
girls as much as we all do. Second, we were delighted that our TEAM THICKO
decal brought us recognition by several spectators who had visited our website
(ok flounder, time to update?) Kudo's to the girls for spending time preparing
the car for this show. We cant wait to all go get the sprite dirty all over
again this coming season.
R(wnik) Kansa's

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list