What has happened to the thicko site?

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: What has happened to the thicko site?
From: "Mike & Kerry Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:23:05 +1000
I'm writing a brief article on Spridgets in competition in the US for our club
magazine
and when I went to pillage the thicko site (and the vulture site), they appear
to have
broken (thicko) or dissappeared (vulture).

What gives?

Is anyone willing to review my article?

I was prompted to write the article because another club member (Lachlan Fowler)
wrote
an article last month, wrongly giving the impression that Sprites are just
racing in a local series
in Ohio. I suspect he found something on the SCCA national championships.

I want to give a very brief overview of SCCA (racing, Solo I/II), and vintage
racing.

BTW, you can see Lachlan's article at
http://reality.sgi.com/ahsdc/goblins/current/Apr2001.html (page 18)

cheers, Mike in Oz