Thicko Trivia

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thicko Trivia
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:24:19 -0500
Thicko's,

I realize this is a little out of context, but hey, we still have a few
weeks before race season and this is somewhat entertaining.

Many of you know my son, Eric.  He is a sophomore at the University of
Wisconsin-Stevens Point campus.  Many of you also know he is involved
with the Worlds Biggest Trivia contest held each year on campus.  If you

were at the VSCDA race at Gingerman last year you could not miss the
beautiful, fully lighted TT sign made by Eric.  If not, read on and I
will provide a link to where it can be seen.

Well, in the fine tradition of Team Thicko he is doing his best to live
up to the tireless self promotion Team Thicko has become famous for.
Take a look at this article, originally published on the front page of
the Stevens Point Journal.

http://www.wisinfo.com/journal/local/041301-3.html

For a look at his Team Thicko trivia page, I invite you to spend some
time at:

http://go.to/teamthicko

He has requested help in this years contest.  Part of the contest
involves identifying
pictures published in the official Trivia Contest book.  He has scanned
all the pics that the team needs identified at:

http://students.uwsp.edu/espec405/pictures/

Now, I know this is a lot of stuff to look at, and on behalf of the Team
Thicko trivia team, I would like to thank any and all that take the time
to look at this stuff and a special thanks to anyone who can help his
team out.

Gary

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list