A Sad Day

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: A Sad Day
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:59:17 EDT
A sad day for those of use who revel in tastelessness.  Big Daddy Ed Roth
died last week.   Did you feel the ripple in the force?  Big Daddy put a lot
of extremely cool fossil fueled way live  tricked out metal, bondo, and high
sheen chrome into our
 lives.  The man had his priorites and, perhaps, was on a mission from God.
See you later, Ed, say hello  to Mr. Green Jeans for us.  Let us bow our
heads in a moment of silence just before we side step that clutch.

 To commemorate Ed's journey toward The Elvis Wing,  I will be setting fire
to one of my genuine, 6th grade AMT models in the driveway tomorrow at dawn.
I will select either a channeled '59 Buick convertible, black enamel with a
decal of a devils head on the trunklid; or one of several '32 Ford Model B
roadsters, probably the one with a Chrysler hemi in the front and a Buick 401
where the rumble seat was supposed to be.  (Two motors seemed like a really
good idea in 6th grade).  I will be drinking black coffee and a half liter of
Pigs Head Ale, brewed and bottled right here on the farm in southeast
Michigan.  I will have a good time.

I'll miss you, Ed.

John Deikis
(aka Blunt Head Trauma)