Virus warning

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Virus warning
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:54:35 -0700
Everyone,

Just a heads up that this message is still going around. I just received it
today. Below is the text copied from the email. I have filters set to
prevent downloads of attachments without my confirmation. so no download
has occured. Attachment is 219k.

I believe this is the same sircam virus that was going around a couple
weeks ago. More info here:

 http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.html

I've noticed too that messages I've sent to the list have not appeared so I
wonder if the CodeRed worm is at work somewhere too.

Gerard