Re: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan

To: <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:31:05 EDT
It is true that I am importing LF Heil for the Enduro.  I do see however that
the Enduro is on Sun so we need some luck to keep the pin in the Grenade for
THurs, Fri, Sat and finally Sun!

I will be at the track Thurs AM and will put up the Thicko Barrier about 2/3rds
of the way down the first lane.  I think that should work.  If you want space
in the Thicko area, please send a a quick email and I will try to add up the
needs and appropriate the required space.

For Elmo's planning, I am stopping by the little old sausage maker on hte way
out of town and will stock for the traditional Thicko lunches.  See you all
there

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///