Bonneville

To: "W. S. Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Bonneville
From: "thickosehaskel" <thickosehaskel@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:42:24 -0500
Hi All, I hope Grattan went well for all the Thickos! I have to =
apologize for embarassing the Team at Bonneville. We went fast, 186.5 =
mph, but still short of the class record at 211 mph. What's worse is =
that I did all the drag chute work and put the Team stickers next to =
them. I wrote above the stickers "Packed by- Team Thicko". Well when I =
pulled the chute release, nothing happened! No chute deployment. Thank =
God for engine braking. Both cars had the same chute problem, I failed =
to ops test them! But all and all we had a great time and Team Thicko =
was mentioned on the local radio every time I ran.
WST here's some pics for the website.   Eddie Haskel

Women do look good in Nomex!

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-011s.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-005s.jpg]

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///