Electronic Wizards Out There?

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electronic Wizards Out There?
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:36:06 EDT
Anybody know what I say to describe the resistor I might need to replace the
one on the cut-off switch on my B-GT?  The leads broke and it went away.  I
need to protect the alternator and am hoping some sort of generic Radio Shack
thing will do the trick.  I just dont talk electrical engineer...and I'm not
very smart, so I need help.
--Mr. Trauma

P.S.  Those of you who were not able to get to Grattan missed the Scoutmaster's
latest tour d'force.  No more propane-flavored nachos.  He brought Cajun
crawdad sausage!  Thank you for the culinary adventure!

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///