Re: Meatfest Green Lake 2001

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Re: Meatfest Green Lake 2001
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:11:37 -0500
At 02:07 PM 8/28/2001, Jack W. Drews wrote:

>Damn. Just can't do it. I'm off tomorrow morning on a redeye trip to
>Nebraska to
>deliver a car, then to Mineapolis to pick one up, then to Iowa to trade some
>parts. Save me some leftovers, willya?
===
Green Lake is on the way from Minnesota to Iowa... sort of. The quickest
way out of Minneapolis is 94 E (it's also the best thing to ever come from
MN, or so I'm told).
         Green Lake is about 1-1/4 hours N of Madison and slightly E....
near Ripon (birthplace of the Republican Party, as they are fond of declaring)
         Peter C.... Madison WI

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///