celebration of meat

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: celebration of meat
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:41:51 -0500
OK Y'all,

  Meatfest 2001 is shaping up nicely... some RSVP's, some no shows, some
maybes, and Ed (kidding).

If you're planning on attending, or in the maybe category, and you haven't
let me know, please advise. I'll get the address and you can chart a course
via Mapquest. It's quite easy to find.

Green Lake is a spectacular place. It's the deepest lake in WI... 237'
deep, 2 1/2 miles across, 7 miles long, cold and clear. Bring your
swimsuit, or your fishing pole. There's a sand beach a mile down the road
at the County Park. There's championship golf at the 36 hole Lawsonia
Course on the American Baptist Assembly grounds.

I'll be advising what you can bring as soon as the guest list firms up.

FLounder

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///