Memorial Service

To: "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Memorial Service
From: "Linda-Jeanne" <lindaj@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:47:15 -0400
Hello Thicko's,

I don't know if any of you had the opportunity to view the Canadian
Remembrance Ceremony for the victims of the terrorist attack in Ottawa this
afternoon, but if you can catch a rerun of it, please make it a priority. It
aired on CSPAN around 12:15pm EST. It was overwhelming, to say the least. To
see our country's flag flying next to the Canadian flag, and the ocean of over
100,000 people on the grounds of the Parliament, and the tears of our Canadian
neighbors was an incredibly moving experience.

Thank you, Canada!

LJ

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list