Crew Pass

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Crew Pass
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:47:46 EDT
I've got my lunch packed and and my favorite CD of Southern Culture on the
Skids cued up in the tow van.  I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow for
sunny Wisconsin and WE ARE ALL GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!

Perhaps someone needs an extra crew pass.  I have one "unclaimed" available.
If you don't successfully contact me or see me at the track before needing
the extra ticket, then you can try "first come-first serve" at the gate.
Have your guest try to register as my crew IN PLACE OF PRE-REGISTERED CREW
MEMBER whose name is PETER PLEITNER.  Be a shame to waste a free pass.

I'll be around the Village or in the MG paddock with a red MGB-GT with white
roundels on the doors-- #111.

John Deikis

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list