Re: dreadful pictures.

To: KansaR@diebold.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dreadful pictures.
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:38:22 EST
In a message dated 12/10/01 7:03:41 AM, KansaR@diebold.com writes:

<< Hey Doc, dreadful!
  nice picture of you in Victory lane..
  hey, what makes a person part of the seniors tour?
R Kansa/rccsa >>

Hey Bob -

Got the ish of Vicky Lane in the mail.  Yes, that's the race at Road America.
 I think they call it the Seniors Tour as somebody (Panoz?) bought the rights
to the name USRRC for some kind of series (AMLS?) so Pam Shattraw had to add
Seniors so she could keep on calling it the recreation of the original USRRC
of the 60s.  Its a decent race, but our Meatball Memorial was a way better
run.  Now that we have been running some great small bore enduros in VSCDA
I'm hopeful we can have an enduro at many events this coming year.

BTW, I raced at VIR last October and it was a blast!  I am planning on going
back to Virginia for the VIR Homecoming in June.  You should go for it.
Closer for you coming from Ohio and you will LOVE the track.  Great camping
at the track too.  Do it!

Nice to hear from you,

Happy Holidaze,

Rick G.