Wagon-it

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Wagon-it
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:25:08 -0800
  Up until a few years ago I had a 87 Honda wagon then
I loaned it to my sister and she totalled it. Then I bought an
88 fwd wagon and although it's great for what it is, it's not
nearly as convenient as the 87 was. I would take the 87 when
I'd go jet skiing or river rafting which half the time meant
camping out. What was cool was if the weather got bad I just
had to pull the head rests and the back seat bases off, throw
that stuff on the front floor boards and all the seats folded down
flat. It wasn't half bad, and when I first bought my jet ski (used) it
didn't come with a trailer. I folded down the back seats and the
passenger side front and we picked up the ski and slid it right
into the car, the nose had 2" to spare from the glove box and
the rear about 2" from the closed hatch. I must admit It did
look a little silly with seat belts on it, oh, and I did find a trailer.

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.