Looong Race

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Looong Race
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
Is anyone going to the Loong Race at Blackhawk Farms
next weekend?  I am pushing hard to be ready (i WILL
be!).  It would be great to have some small-bore
company in the Vintage class - I still cringe from
driver's school when that dot in my mirrors coming up
at 130 MPH instantly turned into a '69 Vette.  It's a
great deal for the money, and lots of good family
activities (trick-or-treating at the corner stations,
Big Wheel races at lunch, etc.).

http://my.execpc.com/~mcscc/info1020.html

Grasshopper
http://faith.yahoo.com