ff quest for knowlege

To: Team-Thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: ff quest for knowlege
From: DGreimel@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 04:50:10 EST
Dear Thickos,
Having lurked on your list for years and actually met a few of you at the
track I now beg you to test your memories for me.
I am in quest of history regarding a Monarch FF that was built somewhere in
the midwest and raced in the Milwaukee area during the mid 1970`s by Bill
Walters.  It was sold to a body shop owner in Milwaukee in `78.  If anyone
knows anything about this car or the owners please share.
One fresh caught Chesapeak Bay Rockfish to the person with the best
information :>))

Don Greimel
Yellow Morgan #97
Havre de Grace, MD