Re: I hate to brake a great thread, but......

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I hate to brake a great thread, but......
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:48:16 +0000
>Hey, who doesnlt hate those commercials... whatever are they thinking?!?!
>
>Gerard
>
>At 5:22 PM -0500 12/13/02, Gerald Brazil wrote:
>>  Check out this week's issue of Auto Week. Denise McCluggage must have
>>been reading The Flounder's tirade of a few weeks ago about the Buick
>  >ads featuring Harvey Earle. She shares his dislike for these ads........
>  >

I can only hope that 50 years from now, someone will dig up the
skeletons of all the execs who were involved in this marketing plan,
and prop them up along the highways, holding billboards advertising
cheap imitation products.  Now THAT would be justice.

Calvin K.
--
this message created using 100% recycled electrons