Forgive me ladies! I love you but ... this is funny and

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Forgive me ladies! I love you but ... this is funny and
From: "Carl Braun" <clbraun@mwci.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:36:09 -0600
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.  A
successful woman is one who can find such a man.

A woman has the last word in any argument.  Anything a man says after that is
the beginning of a new argument.

A woman seeks equality until she sees the advantage of the red tees.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries
about the future until he gets a wife.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.  A man marries
a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream,
razor, a bar of soap and a towel.  The average number of items in the typical
woman's bathroom is 337.  A man cannot identify most of them.

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.  A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item
that she doesn't need.

When the bill arrives, Mike, Charlie, Bob and John will each throw in $20,
even though it's only for $22.50.  None of them will admit they want change.
When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage,
answer the phone, get the mail.  A man will dress up for weddings & funerals.

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate
during the night.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
tech.gif]