RE: razor bugeye? shaver from BMW?

To: "'Allen Kramer'" <allenk@zdial.com>
Subject: RE: razor bugeye? shaver from BMW?
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:44:56 -0500
aww gee whiz..its a page torn out and hanging in my barn.. i am going to
have to look sometime if its on the page. i am 90% sure its R&T...might be
an old autoweek..i'll try and remember to look. it WAS really cool. nicely
updated and still had the original BUGeye "look"
actually the original concept "NEW MINI" (that i KNOW was in autoweek) about
4 years ago was 1/4 mini 3/4 bugeye, sorta like a bugeye hardtop.... a very
awesome working concept car that never made it..i wonder where that car is
today..?

i mean whats to become of "H" production? or even F or G without the little
cars? or the little IT cars eh? yeah i guess we all need to be safe if we
run into a train at 50 MPH.. but something is getting lost here..

> i have an article, was from road and track several years back had a
"artist
> rendering" of the "NEW" bugeye sprite from BMW...  to bad it never
happened
> it was really nice..

Robert,
Which month/year was rendering in Road & Track?
Allen