Thickos Rule

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thickos Rule
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 21:48:13 -0600
The luxury of bachelorhood and my early departure from the neighborhood
Christmas Eve party have allowed me the pleasure of spending the evening
reading the issue of Vintage Motorsport which arrived today.

Thickos and Thickettes everywhere should take a gander . . . for Team Thicko
is mentioned in two separate articles, and in special depth in VM's coverage
of the September VSCDA race at Road America.

Not only do the ThickTones come in for special mention (being deemed "a
surprisingly good little ensemble"), but the featured "Pick of the Litter"
for this event is WST's own RedRum. A car he created--as the article
notes--because the Big Thicko's previous mount "tried to kill him in an
accident at Mosport".

Not your typical race team coverage, but the Thickos aren't your usual group
of white wine drinking dilettantes either.

Jim Hill
Madison WI