It's a "Guy" Thing

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: It's a "Guy" Thing
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:14:05 EST
A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he
glanced
up and saw an unusually beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon
realized she was heading straight toward his seat. Lo and behold, she
took
the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or
vacation?"
She turned, smiled and said, "Business. The Annual Sexual Education
Convention in
Chicago." He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had
ever
seen, sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for sex
education!  Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked,
"What's your business role at this convention?"
"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the
popular myths about sexuality." "Really," he said. "What myths are
those?"

"Well," she explained. "One popular myth is that African American men
are
the most well endowed, when in fact,it's the Native American Indian who
is
most likely to possess that trait.. Another popular myth is that French
men
are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent. We
have, however, found that the best potential lover in all categories is
the
Southern Redneck." Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable
and blushed. "I'm sorry." she said. "I shouldn't really be discussing
this
with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said.
"Tonto Goldstein. But my friends call me Bubba."