RE: X box Play station CPUs

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: X box Play station CPUs
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:39:45 -0600
I got a Microsoft Driving Wheel with force feedback for Christmas.  This is
for my PC, and many PC games can link through broadband.

The main game I got is named Rally Trophy.  A specific reason I got this
game is you can get an add on to race in Timo Makinen's 1965 RAC rally
Healey.  The cars in this game are 60's and 70's vintage rally cars, and
there are a many others that can be added on.

        Here is a link about the game.
         http://rally.jowood.com/rally-e/index.php

        Here is the Healey download. (many other cars available on this
site)
         http://www.no-grip.org/filedisplay.php?id=72

I have been racing and rallying all afternoon.  The tracks that come with
the game are all rally tracks, but you can download others, including the
N|rburgring (I just downloaded it.)

I also have Grand Prix Legends, but haven't got it set up yet.  Here is the
information on it.  It is one of the best reviewed games out there for
accuracy.  It is found at http://www.papy.com/gpl/gpl.index.html

There is a Bugeye add-on (downloaded it when I saw it) for Grand Theft Auto
3, but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

If there is an league based on PC, let me know and count me in.

Patton