Re: accident details

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: accident details
From: Dan <ResqOne@tds.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:01:03 -0500
further details from the Motorsports Safety list:

Subject: Track Worker Killed at Nelson Ledges

Our deepest sympathy goes out to the family and
friends of Glenn Miller
from the SCCA NEOhio Region who was tragically
killed yesterday, May
15th, while working Flagging & Communications at
the Nelson Ledges Road
Course near Youngstown, Ohio.  While I do not
have complete details, I
understand he was working a flagging station at
turn #11 durig a driver
school when there was a car-to-car incident.
While he was responding
to assist, another car made contact with Miller.

Other factors...New driver, wet grass.

Let's all be careful out there!

Dan the Safety Team Guy

on 5/17/05 16:01, Wm. Severin Thompson picked up his lightsaber and
engraved:

--
Duct tape is like the force.
It has a light side and a dark side,