Empty trailer traveling from Upstate NY to Arkansas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Empty trailer traveling from Upstate NY to Arkansas
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 20:46:39 -0500
Hi everyone!

We have lightened our load of one 1947 Simca Cinq and I will be
making a run from central Arkansas up to Virginia and then probably on to
the Albany, NY area to deliver it and some other stuff. I will have an
empty flat-bed trailer and covered F-250 bed (6'x8' or something like
that) on the way back, if anyone has anything they would like transported
along the route. I can also bring stuff back as far as Dallas, since we
do make it down there a good bit. This trip will probably take place in
early to mid-June, but we're not sure yet.

The return route can be just about anything that gets me from the Albany
area to Arkansas.

So if anyone has a vehicle or parts (or furniture, or lawn equipment, you
get the picture...) they would like transported for a reasonable price,
please let us know!

Brad