TR6 race car.

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR6 race car.
From: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:03:08 -0500
for all those masochists out there this is a friend of a friend's race
car, guess it's pretty nice but I'd be lying if i said I knew what i
was looking at:

"Hay - go out to e-bay and look up Triumph GT6.  There is a silver
vintage race car going for $27,500.  This is a friend of mine.  I have
seen this car morph to what it is today.  It has a TR6 trany, 240Zrear
axels with a multilink lower A arm rear suspension.  It has webber
carbs and is super fast.  Know anyone who is interested?"

ebay item 4642580824

we apparently have different definitions of what "super fast" is :)

--
http://beatracing.com