VSCDA Grattan

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: VSCDA Grattan
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:39:09 -0500
  _____

From: rdwismer [mailto:rdwismer@mchsi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:21 AM
To: Hann Bob; Braun Carl; Dalton Bill; Dentinger Bill; Donato Jim;
Fitzsimmons Paul; Hailand Jeff; Kupferschmid Alan; Nevoral Barb; Primack
Marv; VSCDA Office; Wismer Bob
Cc: Thompson Bill
Subject: VSCDA

We are in need of some volunteer help at AuGrattan XX.

We plan to weigh race cars at Tech and need some help for about two hours on
Saturday. If you or any of your crew can help, contact Carl Braun.

Also, the Small Bore Enduro Lunch on Sunday could use some workers to: cook,
serve and clean up. Remember everybody is invited not just the Small Bore
participants, so come eat and help or vice versa. Contact me if you can
help.

See you at Grattan. It is going to be another relaxed, lots of track-time
and fun event..............Bob Wismer