Grattan

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grattan
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:03:00 -0500
Youse guys,

Well, the 120 psi oil pressure debacle has been resolved (details later).
Motor's in the car, and we'll be loading up today. This is not my usual
motor, as I need to get a Venolia made up for that. I put this one together
from a bunch of stuff I had on the shelf. It's a 998, with a decent head.
Hopefully it can get out of its own way, and keep up with some of you
cheatin' bastards.

We're leaving for the track Thursday night, at 7pm, and will get as far as I
can while awake. We'll be up early and be at the track by 7am.

We're camping at the track.

Judy/Phil are supposedly blocking off the 2nd half of our normal pit road
for Thicko Village.

BDI & Thicko are co-hosting the Enduro Lunch in Thicko Village, which is on
Sunday. (Didn't it used to be Sat. for the enduro?) We'll be cooking. I'm
bringing 2 big grilles and the usual Thicko menu. We'll need volunteers to
help with the cooking and serving, since I hope to be out on the track in
the enduro. Elmo, I'm counting on you to bring your usual stuff.

The Thicktones will be set up by the big tent near the pool.

There will NOT be a big Thicko meal Sat. night.

It's likely my stepsons, Julian & Nathan will be along.

Hoss, and Hogan will be along in case anyone needs a tow vehicle, or a
security detail.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>