ELVF Thicko VIllage entertainment

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: ELVF Thicko VIllage entertainment
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:50:04 -0500
Hey y'all,

For one time only, in this year's Thicko Village, there will be a reunion
concert. the 25th Anniversary of Thompson & Rydberg. James S. Rydberg and I
were partners in the late 70's, early 80's. In 1981 we recorded a song I
wrote called "All Day Long". It got a fair amount of radio airplay in the
Chicago metro area. . We formed the Thompson Rydberg Band (TRB) to support
the tune. hired a drummer & bass player.

For ELVF, it will just be Jim & I, on guitars & vocals. We hope you enjoy
it. I know we will. It's been a long time.

Also, we'll be cooking in the Village, as I know many of you won't be going
into town for the festivities there. So, consider this first call for food &
beverage.

Hopefully, Shirley can reserve us an island, preferably one near the fuel
building, so we can scab AC power for the music.

See y'all there.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>