ELVF paddock space

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: ELVF paddock space
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:38:47 -0500
Hey y'all,

I'll be at RA Thurs. between 1pm & 2pm. (I believe the gate opens at 2) with
a bunch of orange cones to reserve the Village.

I'll make every attempt to secure an entire island on the hill, but often,
they have tents on the end of the islands.

I need to know who's joining us. So far, Donato, Porasik, Soave, Ray
Hoepper,

Danny the jeweler?

Fitz?

Rick Cook?

Carl Braun?

Drews?

John Bauer?

Ducklow?

Mal Fay?

John Daniels?

Who else?

Please, a show of solidarity folks. Please forward this to anyone you'd like
to have join us.

Food wise. We're bringing about 20lbs of bbq pork. If someone want to get
buns, that'd be great. but we're gonna insist on bakery fresh rolls, from a
Pick & Save or Piggly Wiggly type joint where they're made fresh, please.
Nancy's also making some sangria. I'll have one of the large grilles as
well, for those that want to sacrifice some animal to the race gods. Elmo,
I'm counting on you for your usual tables, etc. We've got paper plates,
napkins, knives & forks, etc.

Thompson & Rydberg will be doing 2 sets. We'll do a leisurely dinner, and
hope that we get some folks returning from the boredo. I mean, the banquet
to join us for the party.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com