RE: Team Thicko, Fact or Fiction? Was: Re: solvent for parts

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Team Thicko, Fact or Fiction? Was: Re: solvent for parts
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:22:07 -0600
You are "Dog" until I, you, or someone else comes up with something better.

Team Thicko is an "inclusive" rather than "exclusive" organization. In fact,
only one person has become "persona non gratta" in 15 years.

I'm the Webmaster. In fact, Team Thicko is a benevolent dictatorship. and
despite all logic, it continues to work.

There are no "honorary" members, other than John Sprinzel, Roger Menadue,
and Geoff Healey. All others are just members. Some are "tools" , but that
is a whole different discussion.

WST

Flounder

  _____