Re: SOS attendee announcemnt. PS

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: SOS attendee announcemnt. PS
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:00:26 -0800
Oh yeah, forgot to mention... I have not one, but TWO pairs of them.
They are front ones for Spridgets.

-g

Hey Peter,

I have some shock cores for you. They are clean in pristine, never
been out of the box condition (even come in nice new boxes). You can
have them for $60 a piece plus shipping. They came from a supposedly
reputable source, but the problem is they don't work right.

Gerard