Help needed... weak mind, strong back

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Help needed... weak mind, strong back
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:48:10 -0600
Hey. I need HELP!!!

(Yeah, I know you've known that all along.)

My deal for all the shop stuff came through, and unless the weather turns to
total shit, this Saturday is moving day.

I need as much help as I can get. whether you can lift heavy stuff, or just
carry little things. The tools are 10 miles away in Fond du Lac. We'll have
a couple of trucks and trailers. We'll have an engine hoist where the tools
are at, and an engine hoist at my shop for the extremely heavy stuff.

We're picking up.

48" press brake

48" shear

60" roller

English Wheel

Tig welder

Mig welder

And just tons of other stuff. sheet metal, hand tools, woodworking tools.

If you can help please contact me ASAP so I can plan this. I need to be able
to count on you.

Thanks in advance.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com