Re: [Thicko] you'd whip out Mr. Happy too

To: "Glenn Mapes" <gmapes@mesanetworks.net>,
Subject: Re: [Thicko] you'd whip out Mr. Happy too
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:57:33 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Mapes" <gmapes@mesanetworks.net>

Glenn wrote:

 Guys would
get their kicks running down the main street (High St) of the Ohio State
University.
==========================
One of the main drags thru the university here is named "High" St., too.
Coincidence that they would name a college-area street "High" St.?  I don't
think so, either.

Glenn wrote:

I didn't know it was legal for a female to bare
parts of her body but when a guy does it at her request it is a crime.  Hope
he wins.
What she bared has no bearing (NPI) on his case.  If she was a cop -- or an
agent of the cops -- it was entrapment.  No question about it.

If she had no connection to the cops, it's not entrapment and he's guilty.

Either way, he's a perv.

LAD