[Thicko] Wisconsin??? Hmmmm....

To: "Team Thicko \(Team Thicko\)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Thicko] Wisconsin??? Hmmmm....
From: "gerry brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 06:53:51 -0400
Sounds like something The Founder might try...

AW, CHUTE! Firefighters in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisc., had to rescue a 20-

  year-old man stuck partway down a laundry chute. He had accepted a dare

  from children at the house, but they called 911 when the pressure of

  the narrow passage made it difficult for him to breathe. Crews said his

  legs were dangling into the basement, and they pushed him back up a

  little where he could breathe while other rescuers sawed the chute

  apart. "I've been here over 30 years," said a police officer at the

  scene, "and that's my first laundry chute guy getting stuck." (Wausau

  Daily Herald) ...Because most boys are smart enough to stop accepting

  dares around age 10.

The Scoutmaster..

Team-thicko@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html