Yet more body parts needed.

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Yet more body parts needed.
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 20:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
As the restoration work progresses on my Tiger more and more rot is exposed.

1.  I'm in need of the rear deck panel, thats the one suitable for seating
small childeren or the odd third man out in a pinch.  The passenger side has
the hole for the fuel pump in it.

2.  I could use a set, maybe two sets, of seat floor mounts.

3.  I need a spare tire well.

I hope this is the last of it but I doubt it.

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900 (new arrival)