Re: Carter Carb

To: Randy Zimmermann <RZIMM@hhh.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: Carter Carb
From: Chris Richards <cjr7@axe.humboldt.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 08:43 -0700 (PDT)
Randy-Personally I think you would be better off with an Motorcraft.  Or
my second choice would be a holley.  But, sometimes what you have is
priced better than what you don't.  Be careful to know what your cam flow
is rated at and your carbs cfm and main jet specs are.  Matching these
together can mean all the difference in the world.

Regards-Chris