Re[2]: Big Question, Big Thanks

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Big Question, Big Thanks
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 09:13:15 PST
     Roland;

            -I'd do the same if I felt like driving my TIGER daily.

            -How about an EFI 302, 5-speed(new Camaro's have 6-speeds,
             when is Ford gonna' get with it?) Turbo, with intercooler,
             etc. in a TIGER or COBRA?...the purists are already
             cringing.

            -Right, save the original stuff in the corner of the garage,
             enjoy the car & blow off everybody in their "modern muscle".

                        Phil